16 December 2014

December Update!

A few exciting events from the last few weeks - apologies for the quick round-up. I feel like we all imagine that we will be having our cozy socked feet up by the fire drinking hot chocolate in December, when in reality, we actually we have our usual day to day crazy - PLUS all of the extra December & Christmas madness to fit in on top!

Firstly, I am hugely excited that my little Birdy & Bel facebook page now has 100 likes! 100!! That is definitely more than just my family members! he he. Here is a little picture I drew to celebrate...

We also had a wonderful time at the Clarendon Park Christmas Fair - selling our Oh My Studio Christmas Cards and canvases and other festive delights. Here I am looking like Christmas Cheer has really gone to my head!!



 My cute little Sweet Treats Colour-in Crown Set (with pink foiling!!) is now available to buy in the UK here 

And finally! I'm thrilled to have one of my Oh My Studio Christmas Card designs featured on the Card & Gift Network 'Not to Miss' Christmas gift guide...yippee!!




No comments:

Post a Comment