09 April 2014

Oils

Last Friday was a joyful day! My sister and I went to a beginner's oil painting class at Wistow Gallery's Artshed. What a treat. We had so much fun under the instruction and advice form the extremely talented and lovely Jane French . . . see below 
Here are our class efforts - not bad considering we were all beginners!






This is Lucie deep in concentration. We had never seen so many colours in a white flower! And below are my efforts. I think I now officially have the bug. . . just got to wait for the paint to dry now!




There are lots more classes available at the Wistow Gallery, from ceramics to watercolours - such a fab idea by Bridget - so just hop on to the website to see what is available. I can highly recommend it as a brilliant way to spend a day, in such beautiful surroundings.


No comments:

Post a Comment